At Net Visibility Group, we don’t favor one particular type of online marketing or solution. The best method is the method that delivers the maximum results for any given company now and in the future.
The definition of marketing success is different for every business, but we know that it all comes down to measurable results. How many new leads did your sales staff receive? How many new phone calls are you getting? Are your walk-ins increasing?
Our process begins with understanding your company, your customers, your competitors, your challenges, your resources (both human and financial) and, most importantly – how you define success. At Net Visibility Group, we take a truly integrated approach to your online presence. We don’t just launch an online marketing program, and then stand back and hope it works. We are constantly measuring the results and tracking the behavior of your marketing campaign to improve your ROI. We’re always learning about your market and your customers, and putting what we learn to use. With time-tested methods, cutting edge technology, and knowledgeable Internet marketers, we deliver the results your company needs.
A FREE website analysis, will help determine which individual service will be most beneficial to your company. Visit our location, call our office, or submit our form for a no obligation analysis and estimate. You will discover how often potential customers are searching for your products or services, the various search terms they use, and ultimately your online potential and ROI.
Internet advertising using Text Ads, Display Ads, and Branding. We create and manage online ads and display them to specific geographic areas that you define.
NVG LocalBrand™ is a cost effective Internet advertising solution that gets your name in front of consumers in your area who are ready to make a purchase.
NVG LocalBrand™ puts your ads on Google, the most popular search engine in the world, an extensive range of popular online directories, sites related to your industry and some of the world’s most popular websites (New York Times, CNN, Popular Mechanics, Wall St. Journal etc…). This covers over 98% of the places consumers are searching online.
Ads on Google search pages, related websites, popular websites, and Re-Marketing campaigns:
- One low monthly management fee
- Ads are online within 7 days
- You pay only if your ad is clicked on
- You define your monthly budget
- Target specific zip codes, cities, or counties
- NVG LocalList™ included FREE for one year
Google Search Pages: When a user does a search in Google, ads that are related to what the user searched for appear above and to the right of the main search results. When a Google user clicks on those ads, then and only then is the advertiser charged. This is where the term “Pay Per Click” comes from, because you only pay per click. The cost of each click is different for different keywords.
Related websites: These are websites that are related to your product or service. Our technology allows us to specifically target your perfect customer by managing the demographics and geography of where and how your ads will appear. Example: Your company sells high end appliances in a limited geographic area. Our technology would find people in specific zip codes and what websites they request most, then display your ads on those sites only. If you decide to take a more targeted approach, we could then target those same people but display your ads on websites related only to home design (Architectural Digest for example).
Popular websites: We will launch an advertising campaign on the Google Display Network. This is a collection of thousands of the world’s largest and most popular websites, including CNN, New York Times, Popular Mechanics, Wall Street Journal to name just a few who have signed a contract with Google giving them space to advertise.
Re-Marketing Campaign: When a potential customer visits your website and leaves before contacting you, we remind them of your website as they continue surfing the net. NVG Remarketing™ is our re-marketing service that recaptures lost prospects as they surf the Internet, bringing them back to your website by showing them ads displayed across the Web.
Our technology identifies consumers who have recently visited your website. Then it shows them your re-marketing ad as they surf other sites across the Web. What this is designed to do is keep your company always in the forefront of their mind until they make a purchases.
Example: A potential customer will be moving in the next several months so they do a Google search for “moving companies in Seattle”, see your ad displayed at the top of the page, and then go to your website. Our technology identifies this potential customer and stores the information. Now as this potential customer surfs the Web and visits a site within our extensive network they are shown your NVG Remarketing™ ad reinforcing awareness of your business and compelling them to return to your site.
Rank high in search engines for a large number of search phrases (example list of search phrases)
Your website on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo and Bing’s organic section. Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is a process to improve the rankings of a given website or web page within the “organic”, or un-paid section of a search engine results page. Utilizing our years of experience and knowledge of the methods employed by search engines to determine a page’s position, we can implement a strategy designed to move your website to page one. In general, the higher ranked on the search results page you are, and the more frequently your website appears in the search results list, the more customers it will receive.
There are many factors that go into ranking high on search results pages. NVG OrganicSearch™ addresses each of these factors, ensuring that your search engine results will be strong and constantly improving. SEO is not a one-time thing – it requires constant updating and oversight to ensure that everything is up-to-date, but once the desired results are achieved your website will continue to generate new customers for years to come.
- We modify your existing website, or create a new one.
- We generate organic search traffic from Google, Yahoo and Bing for hundreds of search phrases related to your products or services. (example: Case Studies)
- We apply hundreds of factors directly into the coding of your website.
- We frequently make ongoing adjustments, modifications, and additions to your website.
- We work with only 2 or 3 companies in your industry and geographic area.
- There are only 10 positions on the firstpage of Google’s organic section. ACT FAST before your competitor does!!!
- NVG LocalList™ included FREE for one year!
Below is a partial list of activities we perform while developing your NVG OrganicSearch™ campaign.
1. Keyword Discovery and Analysis
- List of competitors
- Determine what you feel are popular search terms for your industry
- Extract keywords from your competitor sites
- Utilize our SEO software to discover popular and niche keyword phrases
- Generate the final KWA report that assigns a ratio score to each keyword phrase
- Uncover keyword trends
- Analyze your audience and demographics
2. SEO Site Analysis
- We analyze the website for existing and potential problems that will directly affect the SEO campaign.
- Analysis will take a deep look into the site’s directory structure, file names, navigation, database, content, metadata and much more.
3. Site Design
- Enhance the existing website pages to be more aesthetically appealing to consumers while meeting the client’s business and marketing goals. (Additional design fees may apply)
- We will optimize the site for maximum search engine exposure while at the same time focusing on the end user so they have an easy site to navigate and enjoy their online experience.
4. Site Programming & Optimization
- Site programming will begin once the client approves the newly enhanced website pages.
5. Programming may include the following:
- Meta tags (title, description, keywords)
- Image alt and title tags
- Keyword implementation into site copy
- Keyword density check
- File and directory naming
- File and directory restructuring
- Internal and external linking
- Sitemap page setup
- Conversion of graphic buttons, pdfs and Flash animations to search engine friendly versions
- Conversion of dynamic pages to static, where beneficial
- Convert framed sites to non-framed
- Program in state-of-the-art HTML and CSS to reduce the number of tables and images as much as possible
- Each keyword phrase chosen from the KWA must have a dedicated page.
- We will consult with the client’s copywriter to rewrite existing pages (or new pages) of the site to be search friendly and include the correct keyword density.
- Keyword density is the ratio of keyword phrases to actual copy we recommend using
- A keyword density ratio in the range of 3-5%. If you do not have a copywriter on staff, copy can be provided for an extra fee.
- Implement open graph meta tags.
- Perform browser compatibility checks.
- Set up 24/7 network up time and site reliability monitoring.
- Add geo location tags.
- Because search engines actually look for pages named “sitemap”
- Two sitemaps will be created for the website. One sitemap will be setup on the website as a direct link from the home page so that users and search engines can find it, the second sitemap we create will be an XML sitemap. This sitemap will be submitted to Google, Yahoo, and Bing’s sitemap programs.
7. Robots.txt File
- A robots.txt file will be created for the website. This file is used to exclude files and directories that should not be viewed or indexed by search engines.
Rank higher in GOOGLE, YAHOO, and BING MAPS SECTIONS, and get found in the worlds largest business directories, and mobile devices (cell phones, GPS devices in-car and handheld) 411 directory assistance.
Our NVG LocalList™ service is an amazing offer due to our contracts and relationships with the largest data providers on the Internet.
- Only $149.95/mo.(FREE if purchasing our NVG OrganicSearch™, or NVG LocalBrand™ service)
- A must for every local business
- Puts you on first Page of Google, Yahoo, and BING search pages maps section for many search phrases related to your product or services.
- Popular online directories.
- GPS devices.
- In-car navigation.
- 411 Directory Assistance.
MAP SECTION of GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING This area is a location based search result on Google, Yahoo, and Bing accompanied by a map of a city or region with approximately ten pointers on the map labeled A thru J. Appearing on these results is extremely important for businesses that operate in very specific regions, such as a plumber.
Worlds Largest Popular Online Directories We list your company on over 250 of the largest and most popular business directories out there, such as Angie’s List, Citysearch, Yelp, Apple’s Siri, Foursquare, Facebook Local, all of the major online yellow pages and much more.
GPS DEVICES We list your company’s information in all the major GPS networks in the U.S. That’s over 30 of them, which include Garmin, TomTom, and On-Star plus all of the major auto manufacturers such as GM, Ford, Chrysler, and Dodge.
MOBILE APPS Your company will be submitted to Mobile Apps for Android and Apple smart phones including Apple’s new Siri app.
411 information services Your company will also have preferred listings in most of the major telephone companies’ information systems.